Freedom can represent something different to each person.
Let me give some examples:
- A person in prison would consider freedom being outside prison walls.
- A person living in a dictatorship longs to live in a country that is democratic.
- A homeless person might consider freedom having a roof over their head.
- A sick person would consider freedom not having an illness.
- A person who is financially broke might consider freedom having money to pay their bills.
- A person in an abusive marriage would consider freedom being divorced.
Every person looks at freedom differently. True freedom comes from within you. I know you have heard this before, but it is true. There are people who are in prisons that still keep that freedom…
View original post 792 more words